“It takes a village to educate a child”
In realisation of the above famous African proverbs, I believe you cannot develop by your self.
What gain I have, it’s because of sacrifices from many people. I am thus obliged to participate towards building and strengthening my community. I do so through:
- Being active in my home village education development – in particular improvement of school environment (classrooms) and learning.
- Currently I am mobilizing and marshalling resources for improving learning environment at Nkwasangare Primary School and Msufini Secondary School. Both schools are located in my home village – Nshara, Machame North, Hai District Kilimanjaro
- Community involvement through church and other local institutions
- Serving in boards such as:
- Msufini Secondary School – Board Chairperson
- Harambee Secondary School – Board Chairperson
- Agape Lutheran Junior Seminary – Board Member
- Promoting rejuvenation of coffee production and policy improvement in coffee sector through Café Africa Tanzania.